- Elipidia Foundation is basically complementing the UN SDGs of 2015
- Promoting equality (reduce inequality or any gender related issues) and also Helping the vulnerable children.
- Decreasing the rate of malnutrition in both children, adult, pregnant women and infants with a focus of improving on family and children’s healthcare, hygiene, bacteria control, and food preparation for a balanced and nutrition diet.
- Contributing to peaceful, well-governed and secure societies, and stable operating environments.
- Encouraging healthy, active populations, reducing rates of disease and mortality rate.
- Strengthening local communities on community participation in cleaning up exercises.
- Sharing values that support economically and socially successful societies.
Empowering marginalized groups